I've decided to start blogging my eating adventures. Mostly because cooking has become increasingly boring lately and this will add some excitement to my life. I'm not that girl who shares what she eats because I have an eating disorder. I don't believe in dieting. I think diets, like budgets, are lame and evil. On that financial note, some may consider me cheap and wonder why I can't afford regular food, this has nothing to do with that. Really I am just trying to be more resourceful so my money can be used for more important things. I decided to put cost next to my meals. If it is something I have in the pantry it's free which I realize isn't super accurate but going forward, if I grocery shop, I'll consider those costs.
On my sister's recommendation I stole the title from Carrie Sun's blog on hospital eating .

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

my very lopsided food triangle

Breakfast: Another Bigote with eggs. ($0)
Lunch: I got a free Starbucks drink coupon for my birthday.  I got a big one and drank it with half of a chicken salad sandwich I got Monday night when I picked my friend up from work at Chick-fil-a.  5 or so hours later, still at Starbucks (don't you hate it when you are assigned chapter 8 and you read XIII and your work is doubled)  I got a piece of pumpkin bread on a gift card. ($0) 
Dinner: I went straight from Starbucks to church and when I got home at 9 I at the second half of my sandwich. ($0)

While typing this I realized that my only fruit/vegetable for the day was the tomato and lettuce on my sandwich, unless you could pumpkin bread.  I have fruits and vegetable in my fridge so I should probably work those into my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment