I've decided to start blogging my eating adventures. Mostly because cooking has become increasingly boring lately and this will add some excitement to my life. I'm not that girl who shares what she eats because I have an eating disorder. I don't believe in dieting. I think diets, like budgets, are lame and evil. On that financial note, some may consider me cheap and wonder why I can't afford regular food, this has nothing to do with that. Really I am just trying to be more resourceful so my money can be used for more important things. I decided to put cost next to my meals. If it is something I have in the pantry it's free which I realize isn't super accurate but going forward, if I grocery shop, I'll consider those costs.
On my sister's recommendation I stole the title from Carrie Sun's blog on hospital eating .

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

totally logical meals

Breakfast: Autumn Wheat ($0)
Snack: I met my friend for iced tea to celebrate the end of my semester. ($3)
Lunch: Fake crab quesadilla with fake crab salad and genuine watermelon. ($0)
Dinner: Frosted Flakes and nachos. ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment