I've decided to start blogging my eating adventures. Mostly because cooking has become increasingly boring lately and this will add some excitement to my life. I'm not that girl who shares what she eats because I have an eating disorder. I don't believe in dieting. I think diets, like budgets, are lame and evil. On that financial note, some may consider me cheap and wonder why I can't afford regular food, this has nothing to do with that. Really I am just trying to be more resourceful so my money can be used for more important things. I decided to put cost next to my meals. If it is something I have in the pantry it's free which I realize isn't super accurate but going forward, if I grocery shop, I'll consider those costs.
On my sister's recommendation I stole the title from Carrie Sun's blog on hospital eating .

Monday, June 25, 2012

work=food

Breakfast: I was particularly unmotivated so when I finally go around to functioning I had to run to a meeting with a breakfast of carrot sticks. ($0)
Lunch: Fortunately I got fed at the meeting: crackers, cheeses, apples and yogurt. ($0)
Dinner: I'm dog sitting. They have grandkids so I had chicken nuggets and m&m's. ($0)
Dessert: I'm the VP of this club on campus and we had a meeting at a coffee shop. I was going to get a drink there but decided to get frozen yogurt at the place next store instead.  Strangely enough they have 1/2 off frozen yogurt from noon-closing. Really do people buy fro yo before noon? ($1.61)

No comments:

Post a Comment