I've decided to start blogging my eating adventures. Mostly because cooking has become increasingly boring lately and this will add some excitement to my life. I'm not that girl who shares what she eats because I have an eating disorder. I don't believe in dieting. I think diets, like budgets, are lame and evil. On that financial note, some may consider me cheap and wonder why I can't afford regular food, this has nothing to do with that. Really I am just trying to be more resourceful so my money can be used for more important things. I decided to put cost next to my meals. If it is something I have in the pantry it's free which I realize isn't super accurate but going forward, if I grocery shop, I'll consider those costs.
On my sister's recommendation I stole the title from Carrie Sun's blog on hospital eating .

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

Breakfast: Yogurt and Autumn Wheat.  I got the yogurt at TJ's and then Heather gave me more Autumn Wheat than I could eat in 12 years. ($0)
Lunch: I had an invite for an amazing lunch but had to pass and have yogurt in my car on the way to sell plants at Earth Day. I am a fairly good saleswoman but not when people ask me ridiculous questions about plants after standing in the sun for 4 hours. Morgan did buy me a fruit-pop for $1 as payment for my 12 hours of work this weekend ($0)
Dinner: We just started youth group at church (not singles group, but the good old-fashioned kind where you play awkward games).  Dinner was provided but I brought amazing watermelon.  I'll be eating watermelon for a while. ($7)

Weekly total: $16

No comments:

Post a Comment